Monday, December 04, 2006

Britney Turns 25, Looks 45


Happy 45th birthday Britney! Oh, wait 25. Britney looks just like any mother in these photos. You know, any mother who dresses like a whore and presses her ass up against a glass window when people are outside taking pictures. I think Mother Teresa started out the same way. Yup, I just checked in my encyclopedia and she did.

Anyway, Britney was celebrating the big 2-5 at Mr Chow in Beverly Hills on Saturday night. I thought "Mr Chow" was the name of her stanky putanky, but I guess that's the name of the bar. Britney was spotted earlier in the day taking her kid to the zoo. That's nice. Zoo by day, minx by night.

I already miss the old Britney and by the "old Britney" I mean the one last week when we saw her "Mr. Chow" on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I hope she isn't maturing now that she's 25.

No comments: