Monday, December 11, 2006

Fatty and Bangs are Back! And, So am I!


Fatty and Bangs are back in action and still inappropriately dressed for their "kids" soccer games and I really feel all is right with the world. I'm happy because I'm back too! Quickly I wanted to thank everyone for their nice emails while I was away and for the congratulations messages as well. Even though I'm typically an a-hole on this site it's nice to know that hasn't scared most of you away. Special thanks to all those other sites who continued to link to me even though I wasn't here. I'd like to thank Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, for without him I wouldn't be here. I'd like to thank my publicist, lawyers, the academy and most of all I'd like to thank the fans way up there in the balcony.


Moving on...please continue to check out these kick-ass sites as well.


No comments: