Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Halle Berry Pulling a Claire Huckstable?


I don't know, but all I'm saying is that in season five of The Cosby Show Claire Huckstable was pregnant in real life they always had her holding something on the show. Claire would be walking in the kitchen with a bag of groceries in front of her stomach or she would be sitting down folding laundry with towels in front of her stomach, etc. All I'm saying is that cake box (haha box) in front of Halle Berry is starting to look a little suspicious to me, that's all. It doesn't mean she's pregnant, but those two old guys in the background seem to think something is up. If I see Halle one more time carrying something I'm going to know for sure that she is "with child." No need for a pregnancy test, just carrying something is proof enough.

In actual Halle Berry news, Rolling Stone is reporting that Halle plans on releasing an album titled, "Halle." Yup, that sounds like a horrible idea. However, if this album forces her to become more like Britney and Halle starts flashing her stanky putanky as she gets in and out of cars in front of the Ivy then I'm ALL for it. Can Halle even sing? Does it matter? Should I release an album? So many questions, so little time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon...wishful thinking, I know this is in all good fun. Halle's not pregnant--seriously doubt she's going to have her (gay if the rumors are true) boytoy's kid even if she did prostitute herself and her reputation in helping promote his so-so restaurant with pictures of their relationship plastered in the bathrooms of Cafe Fuego.

Who knows if the rumors are true that she also gave him money for the restaurant regardless of his model salary,etc?

She is diabetic (type2 I think) so I doubt the cake is for her. Don't know if I buy the comments on X17 that it may be for Benet's kid. Who know or who cares who's it for.

Album/cd---RUMORS. Check the comments on concreteloop.com, as well as probably some comments on her Yahoo chat site or imdb.com msg.bd.

Pop Culture said...

Hmmm...am I getting sassed on my own blog? Well played my friend...well played! Wait, are you Halle Berry? How do you know so much. I'm intruiged.