Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lil Kim Parties Hard, Alone



One word: Yowza! And I don't mean that in a good way. Lil Kim was hosting a party for her amigo Jay Cohen for his birthday. Now I get confused easily, as you know, so I first thought about all this stuff to say about Foxy Brown, but then I remembered this was Lil Kim. Did you know they are two separate people? Well, they are.

People are all psyched because she lost some weight and thinks she looks great. Seriously? Yeah, I'm going to pass thanks. If by good you mean "clown eyebrows" and white pit stains then "yes" she looks great. The eyebrows kinda remind me of the how one of my aunts use to have her eyebrows in the early 80's. Yeah, we don't talk to her anymore, but this picture was very reminiscent for me. As a side note, did she just draw on that mole? Sure it works for Cindy Crawford, but it doesn't mean anyone can just do it.

By the way, that party looks like a real shitty time. First off, she's eating by herself and "cheersing" herself. Later, she's standing by herself. Awesome! What a freakin' party animal. I think there really was no party and these pictures were taken in her basement. Who am I kidding? I totally would have gone.

No comments: