Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lohan Hasn't Drank in 14 Minutes


Little Lindsay No Pants was running a little late for a party at Shag in Hollywood. Was she stuck in traffic? Got Lost? Nope. She was getting out of her AA meeting. She's also been going to AA for a year. Now, I'm not one to pass judgement (or I totally am), but Lindsay No Pants mentioned she hasn't had a drink in seven days, yet she's been in AA for a year. Something tells me that the "AA" may not be working so well.

Lohan continues to tell Multiple Persons Magazine that she doesn't drink when she goes out to clubs, just when she's home with friends. She also mentioned that she has more fun not drinking and that she drinks Red Bull instead. Way to substitute one addiction for another! Look, I don't care if you drink underage, not that I condone it, but it's way more fun to drink when you're out than when your home. I mean, when you're home you know all the people there and typically aren't as funny. When you're out in public there is a whole new audience that you can make an ass out of yourself in front of. I've been at my funniest in front of complete strangers. Plus, who else can you steal from when you're drunk if you're at home? People you know? I don't think so. That's not as fun. Stealing from a perfect stranger is much more of an adventure.

Ok, where was I going with this? Oh yeah, Lohan is "sober" for today. Continued success Lindsay No Pants. Let's go for day 12, then take a few days off, have a few beers, and then start over again. AA is a sprint, not a marathon. I have no idea what that means. I think I read something like that on a fortune cookie before.

No comments: