Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Most Expensive Celebrity Clown Car

Beep Beep! Here comes the talentless mobile! I never knew that a car actually existed that could fit all of my least favorite celebrities. No joke, after the Golden Globes party, one of their cars broke down so the following people all had to squeeze into one car: Saint Jennifer Lopez de las Bronx (rode shotgun, of course), Poshtoria Spice, Marc Anthony, Katie Holmes, and Tom Cruise. Tom rode bitch, go figure. I can't even imagine what the conversation must have been. I'm sure Saint Jennifer Lopez put in her "Jenny from the block" CD, while Tom tried to convert the entire backseat to Scientology. Meanwhile, the driver must have fought with his thoughts of crashing the car and putting an end to his misery.

Who Shot That Car Load of Talent!?!

1 comment:

KenKen said...

I second you on all you said. They SUCK!