Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Anna Nicole Watch: Anna Would've Shot You if You Fed Her Baby


According to documents obtained by TMZ, the former nanny of Anna Nicole's baby has a document that contains a ton of horrible allegations about Anna. What do those include? Good question. Let's see if this covers it:
  1. Anna told the nanny not to feed Danielynn too much because she wanted her baby to be sexy (no more than 2.5 ounces of food)
  2. Anna would shoot the nanny if she fed her too much

  3. Anna Nicole had attempted to commit suicide on two occasions - (1) trying to drowned herself in her pool and (2) by downing a whole bottle of sleeping aid

  4. When Anna woke up from her comma her first words were, "I wanted to die...I meant to kill myself." - Good thing she kept at it. No one likes a quitter.

  5. Anna had a sexual relationship with the Bahamian Minster of Immigration

  6. Howard K Stern was quoted as having said after Anna tried to kill herself, "If anything happens to you, I would go to jail." -Um, you still might.

Nice work Inspector Gadget TMZ! If this is true, I wonder how Anna is liking hell? I wonder if they sell TrimSpa, baby (!!) at the hell convenience store? I don't think what she was doing was really that bad. I mean, who doesn't want their 2-month old baby to look sexy. Duh! You like my body? TrimSpa baby!

2 comments:

That Guy said...

How does one try to drown ones-self?

Add in the fact that she's borderline retarded like Anna was.

I can picture her trying to hold her own head underwater, but fighting it at the same time.

*..Jeru..* said...

So sad! =( that "dont feed the baby" thing cant be true! Poor Anna shes dead and can not defend herself

Bye!