Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Ashlee Simpson: Officially a Pilgrim






With Thanksgiving 9-months away, Ashlee Simpson wastes no time with her tribute to the pilgrims. In actual Ashlee Simpson news, Ashlee continues to make choices that may cause an increase in the deafening of Americans and citizens of the world. Ashlee had to recently turn down the role of Meryl Streep's daughter in the film version of the ABBA musical "Mama Mia" because she is too busy recording her new album that she will be lipsynching to soon. Oh, and bonus points for digging deep in the joke bag for a good old "Ashlee Simpson lipsynching joke."

This really is like "Sophie's Choice" for Ashlee. I have to say her turning down the film is a real win for movie go'ers everywhere, but working on a new album is a major blow to music listeners everywhere. This, my friends, is what I call a "catch 22." Now, I don't use that phrase in the correct way, but either way someone is getting the shiz end of the stick. Wait, is that called a "crap shoot?" Either way, Ashlee should only be photographed and never listened to. I'm just kidding (no I'm not). Ashlee, call me. Just kidding (no I'm not). You can sing and act all you want (no you can't).

No comments: