Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Britney Seen with Kids, Rabbi Pissed

I figured that since I also seem to comment that Britney is never seen with her kids, that I should be fair and comment on when she is seen with her kids. Britney was packing up her crap in NYC and heading like a bat outta hell to the airport. The trailer must miss her. Now don't get me wrong, she is seen with her kids. I know that. I just don't know if she knows that. Do you think she's wondering who's in the car with her? I bet she tried to bum some cigarettes off of them.
In actual Britney news, a Rabbi is PISSED at Britney. He's so mad that he wrote an open letter to her saying that her recent hijinx will scar her children. NYC Rabbi Shmuley Boteach stated:
"Once you become a parent, Britney, life gets really serious...We can all pretend that life is one big party devoid of responsibility. And rarely being home, or coming home drunk, or letting your kids see you in a degraded state, will permanently scar your kids...Soon your boys will be surfing the Internet. They'll see a lot of photos of you in poses that no son should ever see their own mother. Try and be home with your kids...Cover up...Limit the visits to the nightclubs."
Wow, and I thought what I write is hurtful. I just hope that one day when her boys are surfing the Internet and find her pictures that they find ImBringingBloggingBack and write me a nice letter. I'll keep my fingers crossed....that Britney will never keep her legs crossed. What? You know that's not going to happen.

Rabbi Says What?

No comments: