Monday, February 26, 2007

Cameron & Drew Play Puff Puff Pass





Why those wiley little minx! Drew Barrymore and Cameron Diaz took a little time to unwind while vacationing in Hawaii. Some people say it's just a cigarette, while others are speculating that it's a little bit of the marijuana that the kids are wild about these days. I say if it's drugs where are the receipts? Maybe they just "found it on the ground" or "are just holding it for a friend." The possibilities are endless. Hopefully after their "festivities" their conversations actually got interesting. I'd need about 10 of those to deal with those two together. It would be like being permanently trapped on the set of Charlies Angles. I wish I was there actually. I would have totally made it into a real bad after school special. I would have also tried to make a citizens arrest.

No comments: