Tuesday, February 20, 2007

...In Other News...

Britney has decided to "head" her ass back to rehab, or Rehab 2.0 as I like to call it. Her reps hope that the media respects her privacy as she has "voluntarily" decided to check herself in. I hope she entered Wonderland where Lindsay No Pants just left. I feel that Mike Tyson is lonely there and he probably needs someone to braid his hair. I hope Britney "gets well soon," but I hope to see more fright-wigs, tattoos, and cigarette smoking in her future. I mean, it's one thing to lose Whitney Houston to sobriety, but I'm not going to lose Britney too!


~ Brody Tried to Get Nicole to Eat ~ DListed
~ Lindsay is Afraid of a Mini-Lindsay ~ CelebritySmack
~ Tom Brady Psyched About His Bastard Child ~ EvilBeet
~ Donald Trump's Hair in Jeopardy ~ HollyScoop
~ Michelle Pfeiffer is Beautiful and She Wants to Let You Know! ~ MollyGood
~ KFed Wants Those Damn Kids ~ NinjaDude

1 comment:

Britney said...

Looks Like She is back on baby one more time :D hehe