Thursday, February 22, 2007

Is It Wrong When Mischa is the Fat One?

The title for this one was really hard for me. I mean, should I go with, "Is It Wrong When Mischa is the Fat One?" or should I have gone with "3 Bitches on the Beach?" There are just so many tough choices to make in life. Anyway, Nicole Richie and Mischa Barton were enjoying their long walk on the beach in Malibu with Nicole's dog. By the way, what's up with the Inspector Gadget hat? It always reminds me of something that Freddy Krueger would wear.

Mischa has had some tough breaks lately. First, her younger sister Britney'd herself into rehab and then shortly later Mischa crashed Nicole Richie's car into another car. Ok, well not so much a crash as it was a bump, but "crash" just seems better. Mischa had just dropped off Nicole at the tanning salon when she bumped the other car and seemed pissed as she had to pull into a gas station to exchange papers with the other driver. Seriously if I was the other driver and Mischa Barton hit me in my car I would have either fallen out of my car or thrown myself through the windshield. That would have been my 15 minutes of fame. That's it, the next time I'm in LA I'm just going to drive around all day and wait to be hit.

Who Said That!?! and Who Shot Those Biotches!?!

No comments: