Friday, February 23, 2007

The Jolie-Pitt's to Adopt Their Asses Off


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are allegedly in the process of adopting, yet another, child. This time they are dipping into the kiddie-pool of Vietnam. A random source in Vietnam has told US Weekly that they have filed papers with the US Citizenship and Immigration services to adopt a boy from the Tam Binh orphanage in Ho Ch Minh City. Yeah, I don't know that 4 of those words meant.

Oh one hand I say good for them. On the other hand I say we have plenty of kids here in the US that need adopting. On the other other hand I say why do I care what they do. It's not like they asked me for permission. The point being, I have 3 hands. Why don't they just do it the old-fashioned way? Wait, are they trying to form their very own United Nations? Hmmm, interesting. I'll have to look into that.

In other Angelina Jolie news, it is rumored that she has dropped to 109 pounds (26 kilograms - I have no idea what it is in kilograms, but I'm trying to appeal to my international audience) as she has been grieving for her mom who passed away a few weeks ago. Another random source told US Weekly that, "She isn't eating. She is very lonely and desperate to make new friends." Jeeze, just buy stuff. Doesn't money make you feel better? It would make me feel better. Give me some of that money and I'll let you know.

No comments: