Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lindsay Exits Bar Rehab, Keeps Handcuffs


Yeah so that title doesn't make a ton of sense, but it's all true. Lindsay was leaving the worlds best AA meeting that takes places at Red Rock on Sunset Blvd in West Hollywood, CA the other day. As she quickly stepped into her car the photographers made sure to get a good shot of her gold handcuffs that are kept in her car. I think that's a great way to be proactive (pun intended). I mean if you're eventually going to get arrested you might as well exit your vehicle already handcuffed so that the cops don't have to do it. What? I think it's respectful of their time. The funny part is that I was actually standing across the street when Lindsay was exiting Red Rock. Seriously, it is insane the number of paparazzi that were snapping pictures. You almost feel bad. What? I said almost. I mean, the gazillion dollars she makes I'm sure evens out the lack of privacy.
In other Lindsay No Pants news, Lindsay has reportedly purchased Marilyn Monroe's old two-bedroom apartment. Yeah, that's a good move. Karma is insane and I wouldn't touch that with a 10 foot pole. Lindsay's new rule should be not to do anything, think anything, or want anything that Anna Nicole has ever done, thought, or wanted...including anything that has to do with Marilyn Monroe.

No comments: