Thursday, February 15, 2007

Xtina Sings Like a Truck Driver


Christina Agueirjkasla has come a real long way from singing "Genie in a Bottle." I mean a REAL long way. She's actually come a real long way from singing "Dirrty." Dirrty was "sweet" next to a certain unreleased track that Xtina recorded "for fun." What is the song, you ask? Good question. The song is titled, "F*ck You, Suck You." Sweet, right? Yes, that is her ode to oral sex. While Xtina was asked about this at the Grammy Awards she stated:

"We recorded it one night over whiskey in the studio. It's completely breathy. Linda Perry wanted to put it out under someone else's name. But I play it when I have my friends over when we've had one too many and start rolling around the floor with each other."

Wait. Stop the press. Girls really do this? They really drink and roll around on the floor together? I mean, I always assumed they had pillow fights, but this is a whole new level. Anyhow, it's good to see she's not wasting time or money in the studio.

P.S - Can I be invited to the next sleepover?


Who Said What About What!?!

No comments: