Monday, March 12, 2007

Britney Still in Rehab, Umbrellas Safe


There were rumors all weekend that Britney had left Promise of a New Day Rehab for good, but I refused to post those hurtful rumors. Well, I didn't so much "refuse" to post those rumors as I didn't hear them because I was MIA all weekend. Anyway, Britney was rumored to have peaced out of rehab, but our good friends at X17Online have claimed that not only is Britney snug as a bug in a crazy rug, but KFed even brought her two kids ("what's his face" and "the other one") to visit her there. The good news was that Jayden was actually sitting in his car seat. I miss the good old days of the kids just being able to crawl and roll all over the car.

In, "The Latest Random Celebrity To Offer Britney Support In Order To Get Their Name Back In The Spotlight" news, Pamela Anderson has been quoted as saying, "When you are scrutinised in public and judged by people who have no idea what is going on, it can be devastating. I wish her well and I am sure she will overcome this. People need to be more supportive." Pamela Anderson was later quoted saying, "Bra's need to be more supportive too."

Thanks Pam! If we wanted your "Hep-C filled opinion" we would have licked the toilet seat at a train station.

Who Said That!?!

No comments: