Sunday, March 25, 2007

Gimme A Break



Dry your eyes, but I will not be around to help rot your brain on Monday with mindless celebrity stories and commentary. I will be traveling to Tajikistan to adopt some of the left-over children that Angelina Jolie didn't want. On my way home I will be stopping off in the Bahamas to supply my DNA just to double check that I am not the father of Anna Nicole's baby. I will make it home just in time to watch Whitney from "The Hills" fall down a flight of stairs on Monday night.

So, I was racking my brain trying to think of the one thing I would want to leave you to entertain you all day on Monday while I'm gone. It immediately hit me. You should be enjoying the theme song to season 2 of the hit TV show "Gimme a Break" sung by my favorite (after Dina Lohan) Nell Carter! After you watch this opening scene for the 14th time, please check out some of my blogging friends sites. Wait, was there any punctuation needed in that previous sentence?

No comments: