Thursday, March 22, 2007

Gisele Not Pregnant; Hot Again



So Gisele, after 3 weeks, has decided to tell the world that she is not pregnant with Tom Brady's baby. Yeah, way to tackle this rumor so quickly. You could have given birth by now. Gisele was on the Spanish TV show, Corazon de Primavera, which is Spanish for "Tell Me You're Pregnant" when Gisele claimed the following:

"It's crazy how people can make up these stories. I'm not pregnant and I'm not planning to be pregnant anytime soon. I have so many contracts to do, so many projects. It's just something I don't want now - it's something for the future...I'm 26 years old, for Christ's sake! Why would I have a baby now?"

Uh, Gisele please don't take the Lord's name in vain. Rude. I know so many young women who put off pregnancy because they "have so many contracts to do," but in the end they didn't and ended up pregnant and living in the projects. So, you're on a slippery slope Gisele.
Oh, and by the way, prove your not pregnant. I don't care you "said" you're not pregnant. I need you to prove it. Hold a press conference and repeatedly do shots of vodka on camera. That will convince me. Until then I will always think you are "with child." Even 2 years from now I'll think it. I'll just assume you had an extra long pregnancy.

No comments: