Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Queen Latifah Shows Tyra Banks What It Means to Be Fat in a Swimsuit



Look, I don't care that Queen Latifah isn't in a size 4. I don't care that Queen Latifah is in a swimsuit and it photographed. I'm not one of those people who think that only thin people should go swimming. I say "wear it like it's your last time wearing it.....because you could be harpooned any minute now." No really, good for her. Really. I do care about this one particular photo because Queen Latifah really "one-up'd" Tyra Banks from just a few months ago. My prediction is that Tyra Banks will never allow another famous woman to be bigger than her in a swimsuit. Tyra will invite Queen Latifah onto her show to discuss this photo. Tyra will allow Queen Latifah to say 14 words and Tyra will take the rest of the hour to talk about when "she" was photographed in her swimsuit.

No comments: