Friday, March 09, 2007

Tom Brady: The Knock Up King!


At this point they should rename condoms "Brady's." For example, "I have a date tonight so I better run to the drug store and pick up some Brady's." Patriots (moment of silence) quarterback, Tom Brady, is rumored to have knocked up supermodel Gisele Bundchen. If you remember correctly from about 1 month ago, news broke that Tom Brady had knocked up his ex-girlfriend Bridget Moynahan.

A Brazilian website and the good old "Boston Globe" (shout out to my hometown) are reporting that Gisele may be two-months pregnant by Tom and has already started to tell her family and close friends. Funny, neither of them told me. Strange. Seriously, Tom is going to have the busiest Father's Day ever. No I may be going out on a limb here, but I wonder if Tom could be the father of Anna Nicole's baby? I say he should toss his hat in the ring for that too.

If Tom is trying to change his image from "good boy" to "bad boy" why can't he just do it like everyone else does it....with drugs. Jeeze, start taking some drugs and toss yourself in rehab. If you feel the need to shave your head in the process, go for it!

Tom Brady With Child Again!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clearly, Tom Brady either doesn't use condoms or they don't work for him. If "condoms" become "Bradys" I'm staying far away.