Resident ImBringingBloggingBack America's Next Top Model reviewer, Jenny, provides us with another great synopsis of this weeks episode. Let's see what Jenny thought of this episode:
For this week's competition, the girls have to give themselves a memorable nickname, (does that mean they are now members of Christian Science?) and get schooled on how to attend a party. Also...Bonus points to Tyra for using "Funky Cold Medina" in her Tyra Mail.
- The girls attend a party, and have to introduce themselves to everyone using their new nickname.
- They get to meet all kinds of hot celebs...like Tia and Tamera Mowry...Where is Jackee? Paris and Nicole are also in attendance. However, I have a new found respect for Jael when she tells Jason from Laguna Beach he is "lame" Nice...Stick that up your nose and snort it J-Wahl.
- Benny Medina (hence the cryptic Funky Cold Medina reference), Tyra's manager is at the party. But where is Benny Ninja!?
- Is every male in the modeling world named Jay or Benny?
- Ex-Nana/Brittany's hair is officially a fright wig.
- At the party, Jael is all up in Fiddy's grill, so he pushes her into the pool. Russian Chick jumps in after her for no reason whatsoever.
- Wholihay (yes, Wholihay) wins the competition, proving to be the most memorable at the party. She wins a Keds add for Seventeen Magazine. Really? Keds? Cool, maybe next week the prize will be a photo shoot for Skidz or Sergio Valente Jeans.
- The girls have a therapy session with Tyra, where they talk about any revelations they've had within themselves during this competition. In other words, the girls all sit around in a circle and cry, while Tyra acts as though she is saving the world.
- Blah, blah, blah Sara is no longer in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model.
- Good news for Ex-Nana/Brittany though. Her fright-wig/weave is legally so bad, that the judges all vow to fix it immediately. Phew.