Monday, April 02, 2007

Andy From "Family Ties" Arrested


You may know him as Brian Bonsall, although you probably don't, who played Andy Keaton on the 80's sitcom "Family Ties"... anyway he was recently arrested on charges of assaulting his girlfriend. So how did he allegedly assault her you ask? Well, according to his girlfriend, she had told the police that he poured an alcoholic drink on her face while she tried to sleep and then put her in a choke hold and threw her onto the bed when she tried to leave.
Wait a minute? Why would she try to leave that? Clearly she was getting free drinks, which is better than having to pay for them. Sure these drinks were being thrown at her, but what is she too good to try to catch some of the flying drink in her mouth? What is she so spoiled by going out with an ex-child celebrity that she thinks she's too good to have drinks thrown at her? What a brat.
What shocks me the most is that this kid, Brian Bonsall, is 25. Yes, 25. I left like I was 50 when he was like 5 years old, which if my math serves me right would make me 210 years old. Yup, that's it.
I tried to reach Meredith Baxter for comment, but was unable to get a hold of her....as I don't have her phone number.

No comments: