Monday, April 16, 2007

"Boy's Father" on 16th Minute of Fame


Just when you think there is no more for "Boy's Father" to say, "Boy's Father" says more. Here at the award winning IBBB, we've been following "Boy's Father" since he first started talking to the press after Madonna adopted his son in Malawi. Now, "Boy's Father" is at it again claiming that he has not heard from Madonna and does not know if she currently is in Malawi to adopt another child. Here's what "Boy's Father" had to say, "Officially I have not heard anything. There has been no communication whatsoever but I have heard the rumors and I get the feeling that she might be coming. I am excited. I hope that there will be an opportunity for me to see my son."

Yeah, that sounds credible. He hasn't heard anything, but has a "feeling" she might be coming. Why not just whip out the Ouija Board and see what that has to say?

"Boy's Father" is also a little pissed that he hasn't heard from Madonna on how is son is doing. While he has no regrets about the adoption he claims he is disappointed that Madonna has not kept in touch even after he asked for her address and phone number so that he could contact her.

Uh, yeah. Not so much. I, personally, am shocked that Madonna would not give out her phone number and address to "Boy's Father." I mean he seems completely normal. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Stop asking how your son is doing. I can tell you how he's doing. He's fine. He's better than fine. He's great! He's rich, and not hungry anymore, and has 15 butlers, and his own personal train that he can ride around the mansion. Oh, and he's starting to develop his own "fake British accent" too just like his new mom. He probably doesn't miss Malawi where you live. Sorry, he just doesn't. You live in a mud hut and wear tissue boxes for shoes. He lives in a mansion and wears actual alligators as shoes. Madonna trumped you, "Boy's Father." Madonna trumped you. Good day.

Who Said That!?!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Dear Madonna - Next time you adopt kids, make sure that the parents are dead.