Monday, April 02, 2007

Britney Looks Normal, World Implodes



When I heard that Britney Spears went to a Lakers game, I just assumed that was code word for either "back to rehab" or that she went to a "crystal-meth factory to shop." However, I was wrong with my assumptions and realized that she actually went to a Lakers game. Even more shocking is that she looks good. I mean, sure she stole her hat right off of a scarecrow, but that doesn't mean she's a bad person. It just means that she like scarecrows and that's ok in my book. It looks like Britney lost some weight too. Oh, and her teeth are much whiter. And she looks happy. This is one giant combination that leads to "boring" for me. Look, I don't need her shaving her head again, but being sober doesn't really do much for me. Look at Whitney Houston. You think you hear anything about her since she's been on the wagon? Hell to the no! A sober Whitney = a boring Whitney. A sober Britney = a boring Britney, but a hot Britney nonetheless. Bonus points for me using "nonetheless" in a sentence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I think you're hilarious. Love your site!!