Friday, April 27, 2007

Britney Loves a Unitard and Boots



Britney really loves to be photographed in her unitard, boots, and cowboy hat. Besides the unitard, how come she always wears the same crap? I mean, I'm poor and I do that, but isn't she worth over $125 million? I bet her boots and hat stink. I'm going to send her a bottle of Febreeze so she can spray those things down...and anywhere else that may stink. Anyway, Britney was caught again leaving Millennium Dance Studio, but this time with her kids. Go figure. I'm not really 100% sure on their names, but I think the kid that's shown in the picture above is Phil and the one in the covered car seat is Tito. Don't quote me though.
In other Britney Spears news, it is rumored that Britney will be playing at the Anaheim House of Blues next Wednesday (Harriet Carter Wednesday) under the band name the M&M's. Britney is also rumored to be playing the House of Blues on the Sunset Strip in LA on Thursday. So, if you are interested in watching Britney lip-sync you should definitely go check that out.

1 comment:

DebilDog said...

I bet if you got a good whiff of that wig you would be glad to stick your nose in her boots just to get a break from the "Funk of the Rug"