Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heidi's Boobs Make News: The Hills


Uh-oh! Heidi's old boobs are "dunzo" as the kids on MTV like to say. US Weekly has learned (some how) that Heidi Montag or "Montard" as I like to call her underwent breast augmentation surgery this week in Beverly Hills. Even more shocking is that Heidi Montard is an inspiring singer. Do you think Steve Sanders put her up to this? Was this part of their "moving in together" agreement?

Personally, I think she's really trying to give Cami from Laguna Beach a run for her money. Is it bad that I have a new respect for Heidi? She just got smarter and prettier too. I contacted Heidi in regards to this news, but was unable to reach her.....as I don't know her or have her number. So I just hung up the phone.

7 comments:

Sister Suki said...

Poor stupid Heidi...I guess she took the name of the show- "The Hills" literally. Maybe she is hoping for a spin-off called Heidi's Hills.

Melissa said...

OMG. Montard.

Brilliance. Blog-a-Palooza be thy name.

Anonymous said...

I recently met someone Heidi works with. She was allll over the finale episode and could probably get me the deets on the boobies sitch AND her number (for you of course).

That's right, I'm here to help!

-LTrain

Anika said...

Steve Sanders? Ha ha--too funny!!! Heard she got a nose job while she was at it. Better to kill 2 birds with one stone I suppose. Especially after you've killed off all your friends. What a dumb-ass.

Anonymous said...

What's up with the pearl earings Heidi ALWAYS wears? Aren't those the ones her ex Jordan gave her? Maybe someone should tell her to STOP wearing them with EVERY outfit....pearls with a bikini? Come on...

Anonymous said...

It’s possible that I simply don’t understand the angst of flat-chested women and why someone would take the risk because I have rocked a solid C since sophomore year of high school. Everyone should read this article about Heidi's boob job.. its pretty insightful + there is a hilarious comment feed going on http://collegecandy.com/2007/04/10/silicone-for-everyone%e2%80%a6even-heidi/

Rhinoplasty Los Angeles said...

I’m planning to get my nose straightened… I find this is good info for people who would try to know something about rhinoplasty