Friday, April 27, 2007

IBBB Lite



Hey look at Fergie arriving in Australia for the MTV Australia Music Awards! Wow, she doesn't look like a retard at all, even with her IBBB Blue pants, New Kids on the Block hat, shoes attached to her pants, and busted face! Is that what happens when you change time zones? Yowza, stay out of international waters!
Anyway, enough about Fergie. More about me. Over the next week you will be experiencing IBBB Lite (ImBringingBloggingBack Lite). Why IBBB Lite you ask? What is it you ask? Well, let me answer the second question first and then the first question second. IBBB is packing up his blog and heading to NYC to become a resident of the Big Orange! Who knew that moving ones life to another state would entail any work or time. So, until I am all moved and unpacked I will have limited access to post these brilliant blog posts. I will, however, try to give you one or two a day if possible.

So, why am I moving to NYC you ask? I'm looking for an Olsen. In the meantime, check out some of my other blogging friends to keep you happy until I return.
P.S I will not be becoming a Yankees fan. God bless.

4 comments:

Lovelyleo said...

Thank God, you scared me wicked bad. No stripes for you! Mass will miss you...

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move!

Chris said...

As a New Yorker, I have a piece of advice. Do not go to Times Square. The urge to slap tourists is too strong.

Chris said...

Oh, my God. She strapped the shoes around the bottoms of her leggings. That is so wrong. She's as bad as Britney, I-dressed-myself, Spears.