Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Victoria Beckham Tans on Skis



Poshtoria Beckham is the most tanned skiing snowman I have ever seen. Good for her. I'm not sure that you wear a belt with ski-pants, but clearly I don't ski enough to know proper ski attire etiquette. I think I do know, though, that you don't wear Santa Claus's belt. Poshtoria was in the French Alps (Alps is French for "Alps") skiing up a smileless storm with her brother, father, and son (the holy trinity).
I think it's really hard work to manage to not smile, ever, under any circumstances. Even at the one moment where Poshtoria's teeth were chattering in the cold, she still managed to block any form of smile from the camera. Between the tan and the snowsuit I bet she could totally glow in the dark.

1 comment:

Fashion Critic said...

Welcome to blogging. Love your website name LOL