Thursday, May 31, 2007

Breaking News: Nicole Richie Still a Stick




Wait, are the cops there to arrest Nicole Richie for being too thin? That would be my first guess, but I hear she had to call the police because there were too many paparazzi following her while she just tried to get a pedicure and manicure. Seriously, she's a stick-figure. Now I'm not big into stereotypes, but aren't Asian women typically known for being super thin? Yeah, they all look fat compared to Nicole. No joke, they look like sumo-wrestlers when sitting next to her. I think technically they could use Nicole as the nail file. What? I'm just saying.

2 comments:

DebilDog said...

I personally wish they would send her to jail with Paris...now that would be a Simple Life I'd watch! Simple Life Goes to Prison Camp

Anonymous said...

so the cops actually came because her car was illegally parked out front. so they cited her a ticket. when she got into her car she used her windshield wiper to knock the ticket off of her windshield.

crazy hoe.