Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Bud Bundy Arrested


Al is going to be pissed! Bud Bundy (also known as David Fostino) was allegedly arrested in New Smyrna Beach police for marijuana possession and disorderly intoxication, according to The National Enquirer. Is there such thing as "orderly" intoxication because if so I don't know about it. I think this will be great for Bud's career. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm sure he was more than pleased that he has a 10 second spot in some of the recent Burger King commercials, but I'm sure he'd like to do a little more than just sell hamburgers. If he can somehow tie this arrest into public rehab, shave his head, and/or become bunk-mates with Paris Hilton I can really see a major career comeback.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he was in a McDonald's commercial not Burger King.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap I live in NSB when did this happen?????

Anonymous said...

you can try spelling his last name correctly for one.
And secondly, who gives a fuck if youre smoking marijuana and drinking? Pfft.

Anonymous said...

he's still Bud! http://maplejuice.com/2007/05/15/bud-bundy-arrested-in-florida.aspx

Anonymous said...

Faustino. David FAUStino.

Anonymous said...

Him's looking like he's on meth

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir

blog said...

thank you nice sharing
Atv Euro 2008 izleAtv Euro 2008 şifre

maswey said...

Facebook Eklentisiz Türkçe Yapma

maswey said...

Bilgisayar TemalarıAvatar Yapma SiteleriNefret ve Ayrılık Nickleriİnternetten Msn AçmaMsn Şifresi Değiştirme

hjkl said...

welcome to the wow power leveling cheap Wow gold service site, buy cheap wow gold,wow gold,world of warcraft power leveling buy wow gold