Friday, May 04, 2007

...In Other News...

Tom Brady is a traitor! I may have moved from Boston to NYC, but I would NEVER wear a Yankees hat...Ever. Watch your back Tom, watch your back. Tom and Gisele were spotted walking through the West Village in New York. I never saw them. I'm still hunting Olsen Twins. Well anyway, I'm still unpacking, etc so I will leave you with some other sites to check out, but I hope to be back on my normal schedule starting on Monday. In other news...

~ Andy Dick Hearts Cocaine ~ CelebritySmack
~ A Drunken Hoff ~ DListed
~ Catherine Zeta is Cheap ~ FatBack
~ Paris Going to the Slammer? ~ NinjaDude
~ Busta Gets a DUI ~ Yeeeah
~ Britney Out of Control? No! ~ PopBytes
~ A Lisa Left-Eye Lopez Documentry ~ POTP
~ It's Like a Spice Girls Reunion From Hell ~ AgentBedHead
~ Lindsay Parties Like a Champ ~ DSF

6 comments:

Dave said...

Wasn't the same Friday AM meeting without you ... last night was an Office episode for the 'books!

that's what she said...

true that regarding "the Office"

Moshe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
vghbnm said...

thats so cool...i agree.
by the way, check put this great site http://couponorbit.com

hvbjnm said...

thats so cool...i agree.
by the way, check put this great site http://www.couponorbit.com

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir