Thursday, May 17, 2007

...In Other News...

Saint Jennifer Lopez de las Bronx and her dad, Marc Anthony, were out and about in NYC and stopped on by the Timer Warner Center to plug her new miniseries "Como Ama Una Mujer" which I believe is Spanish for "I Didn't Take Acting Classes." My Spanish is a little rusty though, so I could be a bit off on that one. I never see J. Glow in NYC and every time I walk by a subway entrance I always yell down, "Saint Jennifer??????." One day she'll answer back. In other news...

~ Who Got Booted on Idol? ~ CelebritySmack
~ Kelly Osbourne Gives Up Smiling ~ DListed
~ What's Kellie Pickler Been Up To? ~ FatBack
~ What New Movie May the Olsen Skanks Take Part In? ~ AgentBedHead
~ Wait, Is Britney a Stripper? ~ POTP
~ A Drug Dealer to the Stars! ~ PopBytes
~ Debra Messing Shows a Little ~ EvilBeet
~ Britney's New Bra ~ DSF

No comments: