Monday, May 07, 2007

Jessica Simpson: Spray Tanned Boobs


I'm not really sure what Jessica Simpson is up to lately career-wise and it doesn't really matter. Jessica was at the Pussycat Dolls Lounge the other day and has totally reinvented herself. Oh, and by "reinvented herself" I actually just mean she spray-tanned her boobs. Good for her. I feel like she could start a great trend in Hollywood for those who are also suffering from SCL (Sudden Career Loss). If your career suddenly begins to disappear simply spray-tan your boobs and you're good to go. Career comeback!

In even more interesting Jessica Simpson news, Jessica claims that she will never be photographed without her underpants like Britney and Lindsay. Jessica has said, "I don't understand what's going on with that. I'm the kind of girl who always puts my hand between my legs when I'm getting out of a car if I'm wearing a short skirt. I always wear underwear. It's a personal rule."

Uh, let me hi-light one of her quotes again. "I'm the kind of girl who always puts my hand between my legs..." Good for her. Jessica, if I can ever give you a hand with anything just let me know. I'm here to to help, serve, and protect.

No comments: