Thursday, May 31, 2007

Nelly Furtado Pulls a Renee Zellweger

Nelly Furtado arrived last night at Mansion, a club in South Beach that "all the kids are wild about." Nelly was performing "Man Eater," "Time to an End," and "Promiscuous," but not before she performed her best Renee Zellweger impression. Yeah, no real news about Nelly, but figured I'd call it out that I thought she was mocking Renee. Ok fine, I'll find some real Nelly news for you.
Nelly explains why her latest album is tearing up the charts. She kinda blames her daughter.

"I think I started recording this album the same month I stopped nursing my daughter. Maybe I did feel liberated. I finally went, 'Oh my body's finally mine again - yippee!' You have a lot to write about, too. That's why the album's...like an emotional whirlwind.''
Uh, ok. So to all you moms out there that just finished breast-feeding....write an album....you'll become famous and rich. It's a real formula for success (pun sorta intended).

Read the Rest of the 50 page Article Here

No comments: