Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Oprah's Dad to Sass Oprah's Ass



Blessed Mother Oprah Winfrey's father, Vernon Winfrey, will be writing a book about Oprah. What's the best part, you ask? Oprah had no clue that her dad was even writing the book. Uh-oh! The first rule of never sassing Oprah's ass is to not do things behind her back! Clearly, Vernon Winfrey didn't know this sacred rule.

Oprah told the New York Daily News that she laughed when her assistant told her the newspaper was calling to ask about the book that Oprah's dad was writing. Later, Oprah called her dad and found out it was true, but he said he had meant to tell her about it. Ooops. That's the second rule of never sassing Oprah's ass. Don't lie to Oprah. Ever. Vernon's book is supposed to be called, "Things Unspoken."

I wonder if Oprah will add it to her book club? I hope she does, but only because I have made myself a deal that I would never read anything that was on Oprah's book club list, ever. Well, unless, of course, it was a book about me. Ohhhh, someone should totally start writing a book about me. I'll start getting in touch with Oprah. Thanks for the help IBBB readers!

Who Sassed Oprah's Ass!?!

No comments: