Thursday, May 17, 2007

Paris Hilton Has Special Needs



Out of the 45 days that Paris was supposed to serve as part of her jail term, she will now only be serving 23 of those days. As an added bonus, Paris won't be having knife-fights with the regular inmates as she will be placed in a "special needs housing unit" (which explains her posters she made for her dad the other day). Officials decided to cut her sentence in half due to her "good behavior." Seriously? Huh? How is she getting off early for good behavior? She hasn't even entered jail yet. Paris will be spending her 23 days in a unit that contains 12 two-person cells that they typically keep for officers, public officials, and celebrities. This sucks. I don't even want Paris to go to jail anymore. If she isn't going to be someones bitch in prison or washing her face and dishes in her toilet, I have no interest in going. What a horrible day. Can you still get the electric-chair in this "special needs housing unit?" I'm going to write a letter. Well I won't as much write one as I will wait for someone else to do it and then I'll complain that it was my idea first and blah blah blah. Wait, where was I going with this? Good day.

Who Said That!?! and Who Shot That!?!

3 comments:

Nicky Hilton said...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat only 23 days!!?? This sucks now! :(
You deserve jail BYTOCH

Anonymous said...

And let me guess... Her mother is still going to think that anyone with an iq above single digits wants to hear her daughters hard luck jail time crapola story?

Anonymous said...

keep her in jail forever...
she's a virus...