Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Paula Abdul to Get a Nose Job, Again?



Uh oh, Paula Abdul has broken her nose. According to Extra, Paula was simple just trying to not step on her dog, a Chihuahua named Tulip, when she tripped, fell, and busted her nose. Although, Paula was not hospitalized after the fall. Huh? How do you break your nose and then not go to the hospital? I hope she gets an awesome nose job and, while she's there, I hope she gets her boobs done again. By the time I see Paula on the American Idol season finale, I want to see her looking like an entirely different person. Scratch that. I want her to look exactly like MC Skat Kat. Hopefully they'll find a way to implant whiskers on her. Oh, and a tail.

1 comment:

Laura said...

Again a rhinoplasty for Paula Abdul?What happened to her nose again?Hope to look forward a new Paula Abdul after the nose job done.