Monday, May 21, 2007

Scott Stapp, Singer from Creed, Beats His Wife Because He Loves Her...and Dinner Was Late?

Remember the group Creed? Remember the lead singer of the group Creed? Remember how every song Creed sang sounded the same? Remember how hitting women was illegal? Yeah, well lead singer of the group Creed, Scott Stapp, was arrested yesterday for allegedly assaulting his wife, former Miss New York Jaclyn Nesheiwat. Stapp was charged with domestic assault in West Boca, yet no one was injured at his home. Uh, how does that work? Stapp was being held in a county jail and will be appearing in court today. Domestic violence is never a funny matter, unless for some reason it involves food, but if Jaclyn needs some good excuses to tell her co-workers on why she has a black-eye, she could choose one of the following (or a combination of the following if needed):

  1. I accidentally answered the iron again
  2. I was cleaning the doorknobs and tripped into it
  3. I was teaching my cat how to box and got a paw to the eye
  4. I was practicing "snapping" and it got a little out of control
  5. It's not a black-eye, it's a pimple
  6. I got halfway through my nose job and then chickened out
  7. It's not a black-eye, don't be so racist.

You see, there are many options she could use. Or, she could think of a creative excuse on her own. Here at IBBB, we're always here to help in any way we can. Oh, and by "help" I really mean "not get involved."

Who Said What!?!

No comments: