Monday, June 11, 2007

Eva Mendes Kisses Her Man-Hands



Sometimes when I'm not hunting Olsen's or stalking Jessica's (Alba, Simpson, Rabbit) I set my sites on Eva Mendes. This time, Eva was at the Cariter Charity Love Bracelet and would have been perfect to me, until she flashed the one thing that always freaks me out about Eva...her man-hands. She's actually kissing her man-hands and I think it's just to mess with me. I'm not one for politics, but I really hope they allow stem-cell research and testing to continue on because I bet they could grow new hands on mice or something using stem cells and then I could buy Eva some new hands. I know, I'm a giver.

In other Eva Mendes news, Eva is fishing for compliments by recently saying that she believes she was terrible in her debut Hollywood movie, "Children of the Corn V: Fields of Terror." Eva also tells fans, "If you want to experience some truly terrible acting on my part - basically a guide to what not to do on screen - I suggest you rush out and rent Children Of The Corn V right away." Yeah, I'll take her word for it. I mean I could also watch one of her newer movies and learn the same thing, no? Easy, easy. It's her man-hands that make me say things like that. They're evil man-hands.


1 comment:

Quality Tale said...

She looks like (ditto) an INDIAN actress MAHIMA CHOUDHARI...