Wednesday, June 06, 2007

...In Other News...

Jessica Alba, who I sweat, was all over NYC today plugging her new movie and I hunted for her EVERYWHERE. Jessica Alba ended her day at TRL and I was hot on her trail, but was unsuccessful in finding her. Wanna know who I did find? Kathy Griffin. True story. I ran into her on the quiet streets of NYC. How you go looking for Jessica Alba, but then see Kathy Griffin is what I like to call "karma" in my life. Seriously, MY life is the d-list. In other news...

~ Joe Francis Hearts Jail ~ SocialLiteLife
~ Joan Rivers Through the Years ~ CelebritySmack
~ Old School Lohan. Hardly High. ~ NinjaDude
~ Mike Tyson Gets Work...Somewhere ~ AgentBedHead
~ Paris Gets to Second Base in Jail ~ POTP
~ Christina Aguilerjewkrf Hearts Hawaii ~ GabSmash
~ More Hilton's in Waiting ~ EvilBeet

No comments: