Friday, June 08, 2007

...In Other News...

Kelly Clarkson is a retard on the cover of the Elle Magazine. As a side note, I don't believe that those are really her legs. In other news...IBBB will be off today as we are finalizing the redesign of our site. Yes, I say "we" because it makes "me" feel more important. In the meantime check out some of my blogging friends....or else! In other news...

~ Paris Heading Back to Prison? I Hope So. Whore. ~ CelebritySmack
~ Half of Bon Jovi in Rehab ~ DListed
~ Rob Lowe Kills Animals ~ AgentBedHead
~ Britney Has a Kid ~ POTP
~ Paris Hilton Has Words to Say ~ ASL
~ Nicole Richie With Child? ~ DSF

2 comments:

Janine said...

Ya know Paquale,
Instead of using stupid Kelly Clarkson as your only story today, you could have used Richie Sambora for us die haaaaaarrd Bon Jovi fans... Whatever

Anonymous said...

Is it me or did Kelly Clarkson copy my 'do from 7th grade? You know what I'm talking about!!!