Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Justin Timberlake Signs YouTuber


Justin Timberlake, or "JT" as the kids call him has signed a random chick who sings on YouTube to his new record label. The 18 year old girl, Esmee Denters, has covered songs by Beyonce, Alanis, and Alicia Keys which got over 21 million views on her YouTube page. Timberlake has said, "In completely unpredicted news to all YouTubers and bloggers, we are proud to announce Esmee Denters has signed to Tennman Records and she will be joining me on tour this summer. Esmee is the real deal and I cannot wait for the world to hear her, but all of her fans on YouTube should not worry - we will keep you in the loop every step of the way."


Good for her. Ok, so that brings me to my next point or my first point, I've lost track. So people who sing and/or have videos on YouTube and/or blog can be "discovered?" Hmm, you hear that "The Soup," "Family Guy," and "Best Week Ever." I'm right here. Waiting. Writing and Waiting. And Writing. And Waiting. And Waiting. Waiting. Let me know. Talk to you soon.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww..how nice but before you say "that JT is just such a great guy" I've heard this girl sing (if you can call it that) more than one song...and she makes my ears hurt. Maybe there is more to why JT is so nice to her...like she kinda had a hot bod...sorry..someone had to go there.

Trace said...

Seems to me "anonymous" that you are obviously quite tone deaf and unlike JT who could have any of a million gorgeous fans who throw themselves at him at every opportunity, only noticed Esmee is attractive and have no ear for talent. Poor you.

TE

Anonymous said...

All about Justin Timberlake:
http://hoomie.com/ss/index.htm?s=justin+timberlake

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
html kodları, html
maswey blog
türkçe firefox indir

blog said...

thank you nice sharing
Atv Euro 2008 izleAtv Euro 2008 şifre

maswey said...

Facebook Eklentisiz Türkçe Yapma

maswey said...

Bilgisayar TemalarıAvatar Yapma SiteleriNefret ve Ayrılık Nickleriİnternetten Msn AçmaMsn Şifresi Değiştirme