Monday, June 11, 2007

Paris is Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs


Did you guys know that Paris was back in the slammer? I wasn't sure if you had seen the 24 hour news coverage, magazine covers, front pages of every newspaper and the United States, radio discussions, the CNN scroll bar, and the fly-overs. Anyway, there is no doubt in my mind that once Paris gets out she'll make even more money from this. And the rich get richer. According TMZ, Paris may have dried her tears and stopped freaking out now that she's back on her meds. Apparently Paris is eating cereal and bread. Oh, and she's in the psych ward. They even allow visitors, but only two visitors are allowed on Sundays so she chose her sister Nicky and her ex-boyfriend Starvros Niarchos. See, now I would have chosen two entirely different people if I were her. Just to rub it in Lindsay Lohan's face, I would have chosen Dina Lohan. For my second choice I would have really thrown the American public for a loop and would have chosen the girl who played the original Becky on "Roseanne." What? Is that not normal?

1 comment:

dirtydisher said...

LMAO! That was a funny post.