Thursday, June 07, 2007

Tyra Claus is Coming to Town


Next to the Olsen sluts, who I'm still searching for, Tyra Banks would make it onto my "Stalk You 'Til I Find You" list, but she is allll the way in LA and I'm waaaay over here in NYC. Well, my luck may be changing because Tyra Claus is coming to town and she's coming to town for good. Tyra Banks is moving her show (surprisingly called, "The Tyra Banks Show") to New York starting at the end of this summer. When asked about what this means for her shows (including America's Next Top Model) she said:

"I'm thrilled to be moving to New York. After spending some time in the city this past Spring, I knew the energy and rhythm of the city would be great for the show. I feel connected and completely at home. Moving the talk show to New York provides a great opportunity to meet all kinds of people and keep sharing the message of empowerment with everyone everywhere."

I think what Tyra really meant was, "Tyra Tyra Tyra, New York, Tyra Tyra, America's Next Top Model. Oh Girl. Tyra Tyra Tyra Tyra. The Tyra Banks Show. Tyra Tyra. P.S, Tyra."

Yeah, I think she means there are way more crazies here in NYC than in LA. Now don't get me wrong there are crazies in LA, but just a different type of crazy. LA has more of the "eccentric" crazy, while NYC has more of the "crazy" crazy.

Special thanks go to Lauren out in LA who gave me a heads up on this story. Thanks Lauren and congratulations...you're still in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Stalker.

Who Said That!?!

No comments: