Saturday, June 02, 2007

Why A-Rod Sucks and Boston Rules

So you know it will take a lot for me to blog on the weekend. Typically, I never do it, unless there is just cause. Well, there is just cause. By this point you know of my love for the Red Sox and my "less than love" for the Yankees and A-Fraud. Sure last night the Yankees kicked our asses, but who cares? The Yankees are still 12.5 games behind us. It was everything BUT the game that was interesting. First off, I'd like to applaud the Boston fans for buying AND wearing masks that looked like blond chicks in honor of the recent A-Fraud scandal with the blond stripper. Seriously? Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I also loved when A-Fraud tried catch a pop up and, what seemed like the entire park, yelled "I got it, I got it, I got it" just like A-Fraud did against the Blue Jays the other night. I love his tee-ball antics. To top things off Joe Torre got the boot and is no longer in the running towards becoming America's Next Top Model. It's times like this that make me even more homesick than ever. However, I will be braving the streets of NYC today to watch the Red Sox/Yankees game at, what I hear, is considered a Red Sox bar. If you don't hear from me on Monday it means I never made it out of the bar.

1 comment:

that's what she said...

LOVE it....and the Red Sox won 11-6...