Monday, August 13, 2007

Alli Sims Served With Legal Papers. People Still Wondering Who Exactly Alli Sims Is.



Famous because she's the cousin of honky-tonk Britney Spears, Alli Sims was surprised on Sunday morning at 2:30 am when she was leaving a party in the Hollywood Hills (no word if LC or Heidi was there) and was served with legal papers. These legal papers (similar to Mr. Brady's plans) have to do with the custody battle for Britney's kids between her and Kevin Federline. According to random drunken eye-witnesses, Alli was so surprised that she grabbed her face and said, "Oh my God." Uh, ok. Maybe she was more scared because two lawyers jumped out of the bushes at 2:30 in the morning. Just assuming. Anyway, supposedly they're going to want Alli to testify about Britney's parenting skills. Can't they just ask the paparazzi about that? Or me? Ok, maybe not me, but the people who film her 24 hours a day may know how her parenting skills are. Oh, and they could ask my Jesus too because my Jesus knows everything. Also, they should write a letter to Santa. I feel like Santa could help out too.


No comments: