Friday, August 31, 2007

Britney Spears: Cold As Fire: New Song


So this could be the latest song by Britney Spears called "Cold As Fire." Supposedly this is it. We've heard a million different examples of "Britney's new song"but I really hope this is it only because if it is, it's horrible! No joke, I actually lost hearing by listening to it. It wasn't so much the song as it was the pencils that I shoved in my ears.
Take a listen if you will and you tell me that it doesn't sound like something that "Hot Sunday" wouldn't have recorded. You remember "Hot Sunday" don't you? You know, the group that that Zack from Saved By the Bell Started for the show that included Kelly, Jessie and Lisa. Wait am I the only one who remembers that!?


Britney Spears: Cold As Fire: New Song
Celebrity Gossip

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No, you're not the only one who remembers Hot Sunday. If you watch this video you can see what happened to the band too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kFDj7RtXH4

Danni said...

No you are not the only one who remembers that...hahaha...I am a child of the 90s!

dirtydisher said...

That song is suckage and the bird sounds made me vomit. LIttle whiney baby voice crap!

Anonymous said...

At least Hot Sunday had some good lyrics. 123 Bend! 123 Stretch!