Monday, August 20, 2007

Can Gastric Bypass Be Reversed?

What a shame it is when people lose a ton of weight and you start to think they looked better before. For me, Star Jones is that person. Now don't get me wrong, I don't think she looked better when she was smashing scales around 350, but I would have been fine with seeing her stable at around 190. Yes, 190. Star is looking very "Olsen Twin Brittle." Also, at no point did I ever think I would use the words "Star Jones" and "Lollipop Head Syndrome" in the same sentence, but alas it has happened. Star was out and about scaring up photographers while at the Bridgehampton Polo Challenge over the weekend and according to Splash News Online, Star wasn't letting just anyone take her picture, she chose certain photographers to enter the VIP tent. Breaking news, clearly.

Who Shot That Stick!?!

1 comment:

kitty said...

I absolutely agree. She looked friendly back then, when she was heavy, but not now. Some people were never meant to be thin.