Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Heidi and Steve Sanders Go Golfing

I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. If I was ever on the golf course or even the driving range and saw these two characters out there dressed like that I would hand them two brand new metal golf clubs and then I would perform my Native American rain dance that also brings on lightning and thunder. Basically, I would declare Jihad on the golf course.

Heidi and her fiance, Steve Sanders, were surprised and shocked when a camera crew were snapping pictures of them on the golf course. Although, they were gracious enough to stop and smile for the cameras. That's nice of them. They really are good people. Good, good people. I do have a question though. Why does it look like they're dressed for a skit in an old "I Love Lucy" episode?

Heidi and Steve Sanders Go Golfing

1 comment:

Chris said...

Those two need to be fed to the back of a garbage truck. Like yesterday.