Friday, August 17, 2007

Heidi's "Body Language" Song: Jackpot!


They say that you will always remember exactly where you were when John F Kennedy was shot, or the time you heard when Elvis died, or what you were doing on September 11th. I'd like to add one to that list. You'll always remember exactly where you were the first time you heard Heidi Montag's new song, "Body Language." Look, I like really bad music that most people don't like, really. I'm being honest when I say I would have really given this song a chance. I gave it a full 30 seconds before I was left in shock and awe. HOWEVER, the absolute BEST part EVER is when Heidi's boyfriend, Steve Sanders, actual raps in the song. Yes, raps. Steve Sanders. Raps. You can't even make this kind of stuff up. It's official...Mc Skat Cat officially is more talented than Steve Sanders. I mean, they're both pussies but.....OH! Stop me if you heard this one before. Try the veal! Don't forget to tip your waitress!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whats the big hating about. this song is great.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS SONG SOUNDS LIKE A HIT

Anonymous said...

who's steve sanders.. heidi's boyfriends name is spencer pratt.